Get answers to frequently asked questions.
Frequently asked questions for employers
- Enrollment Process
- Fees and Costs
- Program Manager Transition
- What is the timeline to register?
All eligible employers are encouraged to register at this time but are required to register no later than the following deadline:
· Employers with 4 or fewer employees: Deadline - March 1, 2023
· Employers with 5-9 employees: November 15, 2019
· Employers with 10-19 employees: May 15, 2019
· Employers with 20 or more employees: December 15, 2018
· Employers with 50-99 employees: May 15, 2018
· Employers with 100+ employees: November 15, 2017
- How will I know when I have to register and enroll my employees?
You’ll get a series of reminders and enrollment communications from OregonSaves when it’s time for you to participate. If you already offer a qualified, employer-sponsored retirement plan, this will also be your chance to certify your exemption from the program.
- Can my company join the program before its required date?
You can join at any time. The required date is considered to be your deadline to comply.
Simply visit our sign-up page, then enter your EIN and Access Code. If you have not yet received a formal invitation letter with your Access Code, please reach out to our call center for assistance at 1-844-661-1256.